How to make 4th July Popsiclesnaturalgirldiary.com comes this 4th July homemade popsicle recipe! Since we've got moulds in the shape of classic rockets or woodland bunnies in store, why not learn how to fill them just in time for a 4th July kids treat!
No time for popsicles? You can also add the drip guards to straws!
- Blueberry yogurt
- Coconut milk
- 6 inch cookie sticks or popsicle sticks.
- Optional: Blueberries & 1/2 Banana.
- Puree 1 & 1/2 cups strawberries (green tops removed) and pour into first 1/3 of popsicle molds. Cover and freeze for about an hour.
- Remove from freezer, add 2nd layer of coconut milk. Or blend 1/2 can coconut milk with with 1/2 banana for a banana-coconut flavor. Cover with foil and insert sticks. Freeze another hour.
- Remove from freezer and add blueberries (optional).
- Add blueberry yogurt, cover and freeze another hour, or overnight.
- Pop the frozen treats out of molds, add a festive “fireworks” drip-guard & serve! Pick up these popsicle moulds in our stores now!